Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Start with Resume

As i first thing i got to know today is to prepare my resume and the resume should contain the basic details as name,address,qualifications,etc and also the projects i have done till now in which i have learnt something and also all the conferences and workshops i have attended. my madam told this gives an advantage either and as from now on i should keep on updating my resume once i have made it. updates like in some days ill be attending some more workshops and as soon as i have completed those workshops i update my resume.

i need to decide my special interest in the IT field now itself as i need to concentrate more on that as develop my skills. special interest does hope a weight-age to the resume.

its also weigh to my resume if i have had completed courses in some of the langauges or development tools, foreign languages(to speak and read)..!!

thinking to concern my senior who will be attending campus interviews this year and ask him to give the details on how to start preparing from now on and also i'm thinking to check his resume which might help me to prepare mine in a proper manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment